No matter what type of boiler you have, it’s recommended that you have an annual service carried out. A quality boiler service will prolong the lifespan of your boiler by ensuring that your current system is operating to peak performance. The service will also help to prevent carbon monoxide leaks.
Our boiler servicing includes:
- Boiler internal visual inspection for gas or water leaks and general condition.
- Boiler flue external inspection.
- Condensate trap cleaned and seal inspected (A and B rated condensing boilers only).
- Flue integrity test and flue inspection.
- Door/ panel seal test.
- Controls inspected and test for function ability (room stat/ programmer/s).
- Benchmark document fully completed.
- Fan pressure test (negative pressure test).
- High and low boiler performance check and recorded.
- Case inspected.
- Air/ gas mixture test.
- Expansion vessel checked.
- Check ventilation.
- Earthbonding check.
- Electric safety check (fuse spur fuse size).